Private Journeys: Andalusia
The Perfect Short Stay in Sevilla
People always talk about how romantic Sevilla is. They say it's seductive. Well, they're right. We've put together a superb short stay—though after two delicious days here, we can't promise you won't find yourself longing for more.
You'll stay in the historic Barrio de Santa Cruz, just around the corner from the Alcázar Palace, where the tiled patios and walled gardens will put you under a kind of open-hearted spell. The better to breathe in the scent of orange blossoms in the Cathedral's patio. Or maybe get your groove on to some Flamenco rhythms. We know just the place.
Stroll the charming old city with a local guide who knows his way around the city's best tapas bars, too. You'll taste tradition here, but also sample new southern flair.
The perfect way to savor Sevilla. As a coda to our Extremadura trip. Or paired with a short stay in Madrid. Or after travels in Granada and Córdoba.
- 2 nights in a chic 4-star boutique hotel
- An evening stroll with a local guide who knows the city's historic beauty and current vibe
- Tapas with your guide, showing off both traditional and new southern cooking
- Tickets to the Reales Alcázares de Sevilla, the city's remarkable moorish palace
- Tickets to a Flamenco experience at a venue dedicated to recovering flamenco's roots
- All breakfasts plus the tapas dinner
- Smart, personalized suggestions on other great things to do and on the best places to eat in Sevilla